MIMS Workshops in partnership with TREND-UK, invite you to join us for the Diabetes Learning Series taking place across the UK in 2019. The programme will be delivered by expert speakers and is aimed at GPs, nurses and clinical pharmacists allied to health in diabetes, with the opportunity to earn 4 hours of CPD credits.
Don’t miss the 2019 meeting series on key aspects of diabetes management in primary care.
June to September 2019
- London / 14 June
- Manchester / 21 June
- Birmingham / 19 September
The full-day programme will include:
- An update and review of the latest management guidance
- An overview of pancreatic exocrine insufficiency and its role in diabetes
- Practical recommendations for the use of insulin biosimilars in diabetes management
- Masterclass options in aspects of injection use in diabetes
To register, click here.
To download the flyer, click here.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.